Many opportunities exist for partnering at the local, regional, state and national levels. Members are always eager to participate in community service activities and other activities that connect with the health industry outside the classroom.
Alaska HOSA is uniquely positioned to expand the “pipeline” to recruit, attract, engage and retain qualified young people (of all ages) to help resolve the critical health care shortage facing this nation.
Critical to 0ur success will be to mobilize the health care industry including both public and private partners.
- Serve as a judge when HOSA competitive events are integrated into classroom instruction.
- Serve as a guest speaker at a HOSA chapter meeting, dinner, or special event.
- Invite HOSA members to help with a hospital open house, special event at a senior center, or other organizational activity.
- Sponsor a field trip for HOSA members to your facility.
- Encourage and support HOSA member participation at state and national leadership conferences.
Every state sponsors an annual State Leadership Conference in the spring, providing opportunities for industry partners to serve as:
- Workshop presenters
- Often, industry partners provide in-kind services to support state conference activities
Becoming an Alaska HOSA Partner
Learn about how your organization can partner below, or contact a State Advisor to discuss your engagement opportunity with Alaska HOSA!
[wpfilebase tag=list id=”5″ tpl=table /]