Jun 19 – Jun 22 all-day
The highlight of every year for HOSA members is the HOSA International Leadership Conference. The conference is held in June in different cities across the United States.
The HOSA International Leadership Conference includes:
- Four exciting general sessions
- HOSA University for members, state officers and advisors
- Exhibits presented by health organizations and associations
- Competitive events focused on leadership, professional and technical skills
- Annual business of the national student organization of HOSA by the national voting delegates
- Educational Symposium workshops presented by professional partners that provide Information about current health care issues
- An opportunity to meet people from across the globe with similar career goals
- Fun, excitement, recognition, and opportunity for all HOSA members!